Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello from prison

I'm sorry I've been MIA.  For some reason, my kids seem to think that I'm supposed to take care of them- something about me giving birth and them not being old enough to fully take care of themselves.  I beg to differ- I've seen the things my kids are capable of doing- but since Child Protective Services would most likely disagree, I'm at the mercy of 3 VERY needy boys.

I'm going to try and get on tomorrow, but if for some reason you haven't heard from me in a week, please send reinforcements.  There's a chance I might be being held hostage by the little people.  When you contact the authorities, please warn them NOT to believe a WORD that comes from the heathens' mouths- the sweet words they utter are a distraction so you don't pay as much attention to their horns.

Prayers are appreciated- weapons sent via UPS to aide in my release are even more appreciated.

Talk to you all soon... I hope.

3 comments:

  1. Especially if I hear you dragged yourself across the carpet MWAHHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- right? I'm gonna have to blog about that soon. Poor kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following me, and thank you for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger award. This was very unexpected and it came out of nowhere, but I am very excited. I love your unique cute post. I am now following you and I will add you as a friend on voiceBoks. I can't wait to read more from you.

    ~Debra
    http://debrasdollars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as my coffee, so leave me some love letting me know that you stopped by- I'll be sure to visit you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...