Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday's Writing Prompt: Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

I'm only one woman with only one brain- and, to be honest, most of those brain cells have given up the ghost due to what can be medically described as 'Boyus energyium brainius strainium'. Therefore, it should go without saying that -from time to time- I need a little help in the "post" department. I mean, it happens to the best of us, right?

I decided to make Friday 'Writing prompt Day'. I found a great blogger through ANOTHER blogger I follow, and she does weekly writing prompts. Since nap times leave me with nothing to really do, and there are many (since the Mini-master is nocturnal), I am frequently bored. You can only clean so much, and our DVR only holds so much.

Mama’s Losin’ It

Mama's Losing It: On a piece of paper write down something that makes you happy…take a photo of your paper and wa la…there’s your post.



(Its the one night I feel more like a woman and LESS like a mom. If you're reading this- *HINT HINT* honey. ;-D)

8 comments:

  1. It is amazing to me that you don't need to clean when they nap! All my cleaning happens at night, every night. If you are bored you should get on Pinterest, it will suck up all your free time ;)
    great idea btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checkin' you out from Mama Kat's...

    My hubby and I get to have a date night on Sunday for our 13th wedding anniversary. We hardly ever do this, so I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting back from VB and Mom in Training Blog
    http://stacytilton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should make that into some kind of button or something coz' I'm sure all moms can relate and would grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess- I'll need to look into that!
    Rachel- I think I WILL, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! I'm in need of a date-night myself!! Although, I did get 4 days away with my husband in March, but the memory is fadding fast!!! Have a great weekend, and I hope you get your date night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from Mama Kat's and I sure can understand date night making you happy. Hope your honey gets the hint soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love writing prompts!! Mama Kat is one of my favorites!! Hope you have a great date night!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as my coffee, so leave me some love letting me know that you stopped by- I'll be sure to visit you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...