Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sorry for the absence

I feel kind of bad.  I know that I've been MIA, and while I would normally just make a joke about it, I'll be honest, I'm not in a joking mood.  As of 2 years ago, the months of June and July have been a little difficult for me mentally.  Its hard to put my mind to thinking of things to write that are lighthearted when these months are a sad reminder of a loss.  I promise that I'll be back on soon with more of an explanation, but for now, I need some time.  If you stick with me through this, you're awesome.  If not, I completely understand.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. :( Aww Amber the only thing I care about is that you are alive and ok, going through hard times is ok, it sucks but it will pass. Just hang in there and know Anne & I love you bunches!! If you need someone to come hang out with you at the crazy house just lat me know. Anne & I are always down for some Soto house time!!

    LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the time that you need!! Everyone will still be here when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as my coffee, so leave me some love letting me know that you stopped by- I'll be sure to visit you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...