Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm moving...

Ok, so the time has come to say goodbye to Blogger, can't you see?

M...I...C...K...

Oh, wait.  Wrong song.

Ok, well, I'm sure you got the point.  I'm moving my blog to Wordpress to get ready for an even bigger move in the future.  I REALLY hope that - since I can't actually MOVE you all with me, that you'll stop on by my new page and follow me there.  Right now, it just looks like a sad, little start up blog that really needs some love.

A start up blog with all my previous entries from here; all my comments from here; but no followers.  So, to sum it up, I look like I have a blog that people might have thought was cool in the past, but now stopped following me because they've lost that lovin' feelin'.  And, we all know that's not true.  I'm awesome.

Right?

Please say you're nodding your head.

So, if you're a follower already, just PLEASE- quickly click this link and follow my new location.  I'm actually begging you right now- I know I'm cool, and YOU know I'm cool, but to all of Wordpress World, I'm a tad on the pathetic "here's a quarter- buy some followers" side.

And, if you aren't a follower already, well, I'm going to assume that you're now wondering what life was like before you stumbled upon my blog and you're hop, skip, jumping over to Wordpress to be a new follower.

And, yes, my mom always told me what it means to assume.  I just fail to care.

So, in case you missed it, here's the link-

"I LOVE CONFESSIONS FROM BOYSTOWN AND I'M CLICKING THIS RIGHT NOW"

That's not TOO presumptuous, is it? ;-D

1 comment:

  1. I followed you over to wordpress, I would follow you anywhere my dear!!! Good luck on the move!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as my coffee, so leave me some love letting me know that you stopped by- I'll be sure to visit you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...