Monday, October 3, 2011

New Boystown Post!!

So, as I've said before, my new home can be found on Wordpress now.

If, for whatever reason you've yet to visit, run- don't walk- to there now.

Its in your best interest- really.  I mean it. 

Need an incentive?  I've got a bright, shiny, new Boystown post up on there.

Birthday Parties and you Part 1: Keeping up with the Jones'

Following me there is easy:
  • You can follow via Wordpress' 'follow' button at the top of my page.
  • You can subscribe to my emails.
  • And you can even subscribe via RSS feed.
See?  No reason to worry. :-D  Our love can continue.

Oh, and someone asked me if you can leave me comments even if you're still here on Blogger... yes.  Yes, you can.  I love comments.  I am a comment hog.  I devour them like bacon.  Like coffee.  Like bacon flavored coffee...

Ok, so that was a tad gross.

Anyways, to sum up:
  • Go check out my awesome new post on Wordpress.
  • Follow me in some way shape or form.
  • Give me lots of comments telling me how fantabulous you think I am.
Kahpeesh?  Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as my coffee, so leave me some love letting me know that you stopped by- I'll be sure to visit you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...