THANK YOU, Tracey @dontmesswithmama.com, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
This is my first ever award for my writing and I feel special to have gotten nominated by someone who writes so well herself! When you get a chance, pop on over to her blog and check her out- you won't be disappointed.
As part of the award, I need to need to tell you all 7 things about me, and award 15 new bloggers and let them know they’ve received the award. So, here it goes!
7 things 'bout 'lil 'ol me
1. I'm a Christian and I try to write so that no one would ever look at my writing and question that.
2. I LOVE writing. Besides my husband, writing keeps me sane (to a degree. Oh, come on- if you've read me before, you know I'm a nut, regardless of whether I get my thoughts out or not).
3. I love coffee more than a normal person should. I mean, truly LOVE coffee. I think I might possibly marry Juan Valdez or the CEO of Folgers if given the chance JUST to have access to their coffee stash.
4. I have the heart of a traveler with the pockets of a homebody. The combo is frustrating- especially when I watch the FoodNetwork and see some of the places they go.
5. I love cooking and baking, and when I grow up, I'd like to get paid doing what I love to do. Hmm- I sound like one of those Le Cordon Blu school commercials.
6. Almost every night I read to my kids. I have great memories of my dad reading to my sibs and I when we were younger, and I want that for my boys.
7. I'm outgoing for the most part. I have my moments where I'll shrink into the woodwork, but -in most situations- I'm the zany one, talking up anyone who'll listen.
(drum roll please...)
And my nominees for the Versatile Blogger award are:
1. Wyoming Girl *turned* Coastie Wife
2. Our Banana Moments
3. One Practical Woman
4. Full of It
5. Surviving Motherhood
6. My Sweet Potato 3
7. Just Another Mommy Blog
8. Sacred and Profane
9. Musings of Motherhood
10. Mom in rome
11. My Dishwasher's Possessed
12. bUiLdInG a NeW hIvE!
13. Vinobaby's Voice
14. Skinny Bean
15. Kirsten's Random Utterances
(Leaving a link to me would be cool, btw.)
I hope you'll all check these awesome bloggers out and find them as enjoyable as I do.
So, get to it- read on! And, thanks again, Tracey!