2. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you... the first time. If they continue to piss you off, throw your juice cup at them.
3. Clothes are ALWAYS optional. Save yourself money and time- wear your birthday suit.
4. Sharing is nice- unless its candy or a toy you really love. If that's the case, give them your runner up and make it seem special.
5. Man CAN live on chocolate milk and bananas alone.
6. Toilets are optional- God gave us the 'great outdoors' for a reason.
7. Be your own person. Don't do something just because that's the norm. Just because most individuals put their socks on and THEN their shoes, it doesn't mean YOU have to.
8. If you jump off the couch and fail to actually fly, try, try, try again.
9. Sometimes you don't need to "just try it" to know you won't like it.
10. You can TOO have multiple best friends, and its even better if they're imaginary because then you don't have to share them with anyone else.
11. Everyone has days where they wish they were someone else, and on those days, its perfectly acceptable to be Mario, Luigi, Bowser, or -in my case- Princess Peach.
12. Think outside the box- if your big brother won't leave you alone, lick him. He's sure to stay away, then.
13. Nothing starts a conversation quite like a good poop joke.
14. When in doubt, throw it in the laundry- after all, YOU know the type of days you've been having. That's probably the safer choice, anyways.
15. Sometimes nothing can make it all better except being held by someone you love.