Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Shout Out: My Nuggets of Truth

I wanted to use my Saturday posts to highlight some great bloggers out there. This week's feature blogger is wonderful and I hope you love her as much as I do. If you'd like me to highlight you, just send me an email at asoto0703@gmail.com.

Saturday Shout-Out






Photobucket

~Your name: Erin Patrick:

~Your blog's name w/ link: My Nuggets of Truth http://mynuggetsoftruth.blogspot.com/

~Type of blog it is: Inspirational

~Tell us a little something about yourself: I've raised 6 kids and the grandkids are starting to come now! My passions are writing, photography, gardening, and my girlfriends. I have this amazing husband who encourages me to shine and to go after my dreams. I desire, for my blog, to help people realize just how valuable and precious they are and that they are a dream come true to God.

~If you had only 1 wish, what would it be and why? It would be that we would see people through Jesus' eyes. Because all the rest of the "stuff" would work itself out if we looked at people that way.

~What's your favorite thing about where you live and why? People in Tulsa are warm and giving. A study was done and homeless people actually love to come to Tulsa because they know they will receive love and a hand up!

~What's #1 on your 'Bucket List'? Go to Italy

~3 words to describe yourself would be...? compassionate, tenderhearted, gullible

~1 little known fact about you is...? I'm extremely insecure about my photography

~1 vice of yours is...? Watching reality TV with my hubby: Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Diners, Drive Ins and Dives

~Why did you start blogging? I started blogging after my mother passed away and I wished that she had left me some snippets of her great wisdom. I wanted to make sure that my children have something that they could always look to that reminded them of who I was and what I stood for.

~What's your favorite thing about blogging? Receiving wonderful comments from the most amazing people who read my blog.

~What do you think makes for a successful blog? In order to be successful, you have to write about things that grab the attention of the reader. I don't "sell" anything on my blog, so I have to write about struggles and issues that I have in life that I think others are dealing with. You must be genuine and real.

~3 words to describe your blog would be...? inspirational, encouraging, uplifting

~What's 1 blog (besides yours) that you think everyone should check out? I Live in an Antbed http://www.iliveinanantbed.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Amber,
    Thank you so much!!! This is so wonderful that you did this. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. You are a blessing!
    XOXOXO!
    ~Erin
    www.mynuggetsoftruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this interview. Erin is a terrific person and I love what she writes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview! I follow Erin's blog, too, and enjoy both of your posts!
    http://mamawolfe-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as my coffee, so leave me some love letting me know that you stopped by- I'll be sure to visit you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...