Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sorry...

I've been a little sick the last couple of days.  I have an autoimmune disorder and sometimes it causes me to feel horrible.  I know that I have blog hoppy people to get back to, and I have comments to acknowledge, but I'm just feeling a little yucky (yes, its a technical term).

I'll be back probably tomorrow- complete (hopefully) with posts to make up for this weekend.  Until then, I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

And, btw, if you're in the So Cal area, tonight is the last night for the Harvest Crusade at the Angels stadium at 6p.m.  Lots of great music and a terrific message.  You can even watch it online (the archived ones from Friday and Saturday), so if distance is an issue, check it out.

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon! I'm just dropping by from last weeks Meaningful Monday...and my only excuse is being busy at work.

    ~Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how ya feel, just got over the cold and it sucked being under the weather for a whole week. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! I am a new follower from the Thankful Thursday voiceBoks Hop.

    Vicky @ http://messforless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been fighting a cold for two weeks now... it's summer! :( boohoo! hope you feel much better soon!!! thank you for the party. i'm liking this harvest crusade. can't wait for these on the east coast!
    http://www.homesandbabies.com
    http://notyourordinaryrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for the sweet words. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I forgot. Of course we'd love a shout out! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as my coffee, so leave me some love letting me know that you stopped by- I'll be sure to visit you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...