Friday, September 9, 2011

Check it out- someone else allowed me on their blog again!

Hey!  Look at me!!!  I'm a guest poster (post?  Postee?  Not really sure how to say that...) at




I wrote a BRILLIANT (if I do say so myself- which I do) post about parenting. You KNOW you're curious, so go read it. Please. And while you're at it, go check out the wonderful gal that had the courage to have me post on her site- Nan. She's got a really great blog with lots of great tips and tricks to help you in your daily life.

Not really quite sure how I helped anyone with what I wrote, but oh well.

Anyways, go check it out!

5 Tips to Make Parenting Easier

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I'm going to go check out your article right now! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as my coffee, so leave me some love letting me know that you stopped by- I'll be sure to visit you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...