Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Craziness...

So, things are going to be a bit crazy on here for a little itty bitty bit- I'm in the process of that whole '.com' thing I think I might have mentioned once or twice, so it might look as if I've gone MIA, but the truth is, I'm making a sparkly shiny place for all you to visit. 

Once I've got a new address, I'll post it and invite you to come hang out!

In the interim, I'll post a few things here and there- you know, so you don't wander around confused.  But if you're feeling lost, just remember what you're mama used to say- just stay in one place.  I'll come find YOU.

Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Should I pin a note to my shirt too? LOL...Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm your newest follower via the "getting to know you" blog hop. good luck with the dot com thing...i'm in the middle of one myself! oy vey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went through a mess getting my custom domain set up, but finally got it. I hope you have a lot less trouble than I did! Looking forward to the new site!
    Thanks for coming by Mommy LaDy Club:)
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol- Pinning a note might be good. Its kind of chaotic over here.

    Jaydee! Thanks for the follow! I'll head over to your blog here pretty quick and check you out (well, your blog...). Maybe we can support each other during the transition cuz I'm a little lost already.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as my coffee, so leave me some love letting me know that you stopped by- I'll be sure to visit you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...