Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Shout-Out: Mommy LaDy Duke

I wanted to use my Saturday posts to highlight some great bloggers out there. This week's feature blogger is wonderful and I hope you love her as much as I do. If you'd like me to highlight you, just send me an email:




Photobucket

Saturday Shout-Out

Check them out for their Battle of the leading men every weekend!



BWS tips button



~Your name:  Courtney & Betina(sisters)

~Your blog's name w/ link:  Mommy LaDy Club http://www.mommyladyclub.com

~Type of blog it is...  Entertainment/Mommy Blog

~Tell us a little something about yourself:  Betina and I live in different cities, but whenever we meet, we have the same pair of shoes and sunglasses.

~If you had only 1 wish, what would it be and why? To live forever. I love my life, and fear death.

~What's your favorite thing about where you live and why? I love the heat of the desert. When everyone else is complaining about it, I relish it!

~What's #1 on your 'Bucket List'? Living part time on the Rhine River

~3 words to describe yourself would be...? Tall, thoughtful, loyal

~1 little known fact about you is...? I am called the "rock lady" in my neighborhood, because I build giant dry slab rock walls.

~1 vice of yours is...? chocolate

~Why did you start blogging? I enjoy challenges, and I knew that I would be learning a lot from it, and I am!

~What's your favorite thing about blogging? Meeting all of the other fabulous women and bloggers out there!

~What do you think makes for a successful blog? Being honest, and offering quality information and originality.

~3 words to describe your blog would be...? Unique, entertaining, informative

~What's 1 blog (besides yours) that you think everyone should check out? www.nicegirlnotes.com

1 comment:

  1. Aawh...thank you for the wonderful shoutout! You're awesome:)
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as my coffee, so leave me some love letting me know that you stopped by- I'll be sure to visit you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...